Crogall.com is a small web start up looking to take on the big boys of the music industry with a fresh approach to selling music, we hope to help musicians bypass the record companies, getting straight to their fans and take a larger percentage of their music sales. We will be focusing on small bands who are looking to cover their costs of making an album through an innovative pricing model.
Crogall is an Irish startup and the name comes from the Gaeilge (Irish language) for Crocodile. Our tag line is "The Economy of Scales".
Our target audience will be both music creators and customers across the world. This will range from local bands and small independent labels, looking to market their music to their core audience and cover their costs of production and also music fans of all ages, particularly the teens to thirty market.
We won't be targeting any specific geographic location or music style.
1. The logo will need to be used on our site, business cards, flyers etc. so it needs to be scalable and clear.
2. It needs to be recognisable in black and white.
3. It does not have to include a crocodile but if one is used we would prefer to avoid the very cartoonish look of something like Crocodile Dock ( http://www.groupvbs.com/crocodiledock/videos.asp )
4. We would like to see how our tag line looks with it, but the logo needs to work stand alone.
5. We don't mind if you use the .com or not.
6. Colour and captilisation is up to you!
8. It would be nice to be able to use a part of the logo as a favicon or application icon, but again not necessary.
9. Finally, we ask that there is no stock imagery, fonts or clip art that require a license for use.
Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to seeing what you come up with!