Como Brent Ozar começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We're building tools for Twitter power users who follow hundreds or thousands of people, and for groups of people who want to communicate together without following everyone individually. We're looking for a light, airy logo that conveys simplicity and friendliness.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We're a young, vibrant group of guys winging it and building our first online company. We're looking for a fun, easygoing, relaxed logo that uses a feather, or a group of feathers, or a zoom of feathers on a bird, or whatever.
- A feather (or more than one). Can be completely stylized or literal.
- White background
- Convey simplicity, friendliness, airiness
- Scale down well to 300x100 or 100x300 pixels (can be horizontal or vertical, or square if it looks good scaled down to around 150x150 max)
- San serif fonts.
- Working in an RSS-style logo (but not the official RSS logo, since that's copyrighted) or something that conveys large numbers is worth bonus points, but totally not required
- Text overlapping the logo - unless the text IS the logo by itself, or like if the feathers were somehow integrated into the word "Pheathr".
- The Twitter font or the Twitter birds, or anything copyrighted about the Twitter experience
- The fail whale (don't jinx us, hahaha)
- Arial or Helvetica (if it looks like I built the logo myself in MS Paint, that's a bad sign, heh.)
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar