Concurso concluído

Photography studio needs fresh logo

Samhassas precisava de um novo design de logo e criou um concurso na 99designs.

Um vencedor foi selecionado entre 505 designs enviados por 171 designers freelancers.

505
entradas
171
designers
1
vencedor

Como Samhassas começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos

Nome da empresa

Hassas Photography

Visão geral

Professional wedding and portrait photographer. Been in business for about 4 years. My business has been extremely successful and we have booked out consistently every year for the past 3. 2010 we booked 46 weddings. My of them required air travel all over the world. Wedding and engagement photography dominates 75% of what we shoot. The other 25% consists of commercial, portrait, senior and music photography.

Our photos are CREATIVE. It's the #1 adjective used about our work. We pride ourselves in providing a very niche look. Out-the-box, fun and youthful.

We are NOT a new/starting photography company. We have a good history and our client base is of a nice size.

Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo

My clients are mid to high end in the wedding photography market. We book on average, packages between $5,000 - $7,000.

Our core audience is engaged women, between the ages of 20 - 28 years old. THIS is for the wedding portion of our website.

Because of the fun nature of our work, we tend to attract a younger crowd. We're just fine with that.

We are located in the Tech-heavy San Francisco Bay Area. 60% of our work/client base is here. The other 40% is all over the world. We have shot and will be shooting in 5 continents.

Requisitos

Please familiarize yourselves with the current brand and logo: http://www.hassasphotography.com. While the current color scheme is all displayed on black, the new website and blog will be displayed on white. We are going with a much more feminine approach.

While the current brand and logo is old and tired, I DON'T want to completely throw it out and start from scratch. As best we can, I'd like to maintain as much of our color scheme as possible.

The logo needs to be more feminine then masculine. I love watercolor.
I love quilt patterns. (samples of this are attched below.

Zapfino is a terrible font. I should have never used it to begin with.
The new logo will NOT have any script. (unless you feel it works)

You will be designing our new "CORE" logo.

Whosoever design we choose for our core logo will be approached about helping us with our other logos and design.

View the attachment to help lead you in the right direction.

THANKS FOLKS!! Excited to see some design.

Pacote personalizado

US$728

Destaques pagos

  • Destaque na lista

Destaques grátis

  • Concurso aberto
  • Garantido
  • Rápidos

Arquivos Finais

AI
EPS
PDF
PNG
JPG

Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar

US$299
Texas based clothing boutique. We sell sassy clothing with a lot of southern flare. Target audience is women and youn...
design por Shantall Rueda design por Dasha M. design por Dasha M.
49
entries
18
designers
US$299
We teach high school students high school students about the careers available in the construction industry and try t...
design por BoostedT design por BoostedT design por responsif
37
entries
13
designers
US$499
We make fresh salads from local & organic ingredients of the highest quality.
design por evermore™ design por evermore™ design por Susan99
94
entries
31
designers
€279
Private Equity investment and consulting company. Logo should be simple, clean and trustful. In a trustful blue color...
design por hassashin design por Adam07 design por hassashin
246
entries
54
designers
US$299
I need an arabic font/ logo for an already made logo...
design por Manishah design por Manishah design por sz-design
173
entries
52
designers
US$299
Suvi Naturals is a beauty product / skin care company providing natural skin care products. Our target demographic is...
design por A creations® design por 13MartaDP design por Artwild
330
entries
90
designers

Nós guardamos um lugar para o seu concurso de design de logotipos.

Comece agora mesmo
US$299
Auto detailing on demand...
design por bentosgatos design por bentosgatos design por bentosgatos
47
entries
15
designers
US$888
We are rubber / silicone wedding band company. We make wedding rings for those with an active lifestyle...
design por heema design por heema design por cre8ivedepot
312
entries
84
designers
CA$399
We give our clients advice to live a happier & healthier life...
design por double hand design por morry design por csoki
52
entries
15
designers
CA$399
Films and Documentaries about Endurance Sports / athletes....
design por Tisha art design por smARTbrain™ design por double hand
105
entries
25
designers
US$799
Polar King International, Inc. is the industry's #1 manufacturer of outdoor fiberglass walk-in freezers and walk-in c...
design por singhania design por singhania design por waldy
85
entries
38
designers
US$299
We are an insurance agency focuses on mostly coastal insurance. We insure home and business in the southeast region. ...
design por alysa_soebandono design por alysa_soebandono design por alysa_soebandono
66
entries
20
designers