The Sober Café Podcast offers music shows and interviews with songwriters, authors, and actors in recovery from addiction in all its forms. We have an old homemade logo on the site but it's time for something fresher and more professional looking.
For the past three years, the Sober Café Podcast has served music from artists in recovery. Our interview segments offer the chance to get to know artists during an in-depth interview about their creative process as they share their experience, strength, and hope along with some great tunes. Also, we're getting some sponsorship interest (yay) and have scheduled interviews with famous authors in recovery as well.
We're redesigning the website so please don't let the current design influence your creativity. We haven't decided on a color scheme yet for the new site and we hope to be inspired by our new logo design.
- We're looking for a logo that is fun and easily readable. Our logo should make you want to grab a cup of coffee and tune in.
- Size: We're need a design that will scale down well and still be readablewhen used as a graphic on other websites. On our website, we'llprobably be using it ataround 200x200 pixels and probably 125x125 for use in banner ads.
- File Type: We'd like the final artwork in a format editable by Adobe Illustrator CS, so a .ai file would be great.
- I sketched out one idea I thought of - feel free to use this as a starting point or ignore it completely. Don't let this limit your creativity. http://www.sobercafepodcast.com/99d…sketch.gif
- The word "The" shouldn't appear in the logo - just "Sober Café Podcast."