Pragmati is a tight knit, innovate collective that was founded recently to service the largely abandoned mid-market segment in order to aide them in devising and executing marketing programs in the digital arena. The core services revolve around web content management (CMS), cloud based collaboration (Google Apps) and of course project management around digital strategy. As the name states, Pragmati is focused on delivering practical, innovative strategies that will deliver true value; not on the hype of the latest fad.
The target audience is typical of web design agencies: predominantly male, 20-35 year old with technical and marketing backgrounds. The target audience is looking for a solutions provider that not only delivers results quickly, but is a long term mentor as their own maturity in information technology evolves. Think "Mr. Miyagi" for the new wave of cloud computing :)
* See website mock-up here: http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddvv…218hfrh9fs
* The current design (and colors major #006699, minor #0099CC) is well liked but is lacking a recognizable icon and professional execution
* Logo that works with the word "pragmati" not "pragmati.com"
* Logo can be all lowercase (preferred), or variants of
* Logo should be sans-serif font
* Potential tag line is "content innovation" but can be FPO at the moment, as tagline is undecided
* Logo icon should incorporate the core meaning of "pragmatism" based on the original meaning of "the philosophy of considering practical consequences and real effects to be vital components of meaning and truth." Easy, right? But seriously, the feeling should reflect "innovation and trust"
• Sophisticated clear, easy to read
• Feeling of web 2.0 (modern, easy to read, intuitive)
• Must be able to be used for both print and web media
* Logo needs to work both on a black and white background
* All artwork with layers intact in Photoshop / Illustrator format please