Como Annett começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
tvype, phonetic spelling: [twaip]; spoken similar to „skype“
***Please read our numerous comments in the contest for extra info ****
A new media startup Europe is about to launch an Online Video Plattform under the brand „tvype“. The plattform allows people to upload videos or photos of sensational news or incidents that they wittnessed and filmed.
The material will then be sold to editors in international news and media companies for immediate broadcast release.
The media companies pay tvype for the rights to the videos. The citizen reporter (uploader) will receive a revenue share of these video prices.
tvype brings both parties together:
The positioning of the portal is twofold, on the one side for citizen reporter and on the other side for media companies. Both aspects need to be integrated into one logo design, although the citizen reporter aspects are the main priority.
Tvype itself will act as a neutral plattform, only to enable a marketplace for citizen reporters and news editors. Tvype is also neutral to the content that is uploaded as it proveds only the plattform.
„professionall, neutral, simple, fast, transparent, trustworthy, international, innovative and based on partnerships (to citizen reporter AND media companies)“
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
1. main focus: Private persons witnessing news, semi professionals reporters, citizen journalists
Clarification and publication of news and facts, that the world must be aware of
2. Media Companies
Very recent and trustworthy footage /news
Quick search and buy
- We want this design to be clean, sophisticated, dynamic, and memorable
- tvype with small letters
- Combined marks (combinations of word and design elements)
- an icon/ picture logo is desired in addition to the name logo
- Hard to read fonts
- Cheesy designs
- NO seperated words/letters (tv_ype), as this would split the perception of the brand into the known word „TV“ and the residual „ype“, which is not the goal.