Como Hartung11 começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We love our logo of 10 years, but recognize it needs updating to reflect our progressive company doing cutting edge work in the area of professional/leadership development and human relations in the workplace. The puzzle pieces interlocking are connected to our approach to integrating our personal and professional lives, so we want to keep that. However, I would like a more polished design.
Nome da empresa
Integrated Work, renamed from Integrated Work Strategies
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
This logo needs to be updated for use on the web, electronic templates and in print. We are a leadership development company that is growing and wants to extend its reach to work with mission-driven organizations (non-profits, government, and small businesses with a mission). We have become identified with our puzzle piece logo, and it works to show how our professional and personal lives are interlinked. Our mission is to support professionals having a fulfilling work experience. We work with organizations to provide organizational/leadership development services -- team building, facilitation, training and coaching, and we work with individuals to support them in becoming powerful, authentic leaders that leverage their natural talents. We are a relationship-focused, woman owned, high-level consulting firm offering a wide range of services. We plan in the next few months to launch a full re-branding and marketing plan.
Our current logo designs we are working with here:
- Puzzle pieces in some form
- colors green and yellow
- People to have a sense that it is still the same company --but more polished
- "movement" feeling to logo -- such as puzzle pieces coming together, that illustrate the concept of "Integrated"
- serif font
- I would like to see a concept that shows small bits flowing together to form the logo as a way of showing "movement' in a static design.
- Able to have a black and white as well as color version