Como neillisap começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Nome da empresa
Slow Cooker Heroes
Lisa "The Crock Cook" has been online for several years sharing her slow cooker (aka crock pot) recipes.
Now she is going to release a weekly video course teaching her slow cooker secrets so that everyone can cook QUICK and EASY meals at home.
Not dull, boring, old-fashioned meals BUT flavorsome, interesting meals that are guaranteed to get the "make it again" response from the family.
The logo should remind one of home cooking that is Quick and Easy; and should have the text "Slow Cooker Heroes" prominently displayed.
But it needs to be Modern no hint of old-fashioned.
It will be used on the website; on the DVD cover; in print and on aprons etc.
It can be multi-colored (I was thinking some red?) but needs to be able to be used in one color printing for aprons etc.
So an all round friendly looking logo, for all company uses.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
People that use their slow cookers to cook dinner:-
* Working moms
* Senior citizens that don't have the energy to cook.
* The professional that needs a quick & easy dinner.
* Bachelor's that like home cooked food, but don't have the time or desire to cook fully.
* The rest of us that are tired of cooking dinner every night:-)
Demographics seem to indicate that the typical viewer is:-
Female; over 35; may or may not have children; college educated; and surprisingly from all income levels including high.
Though there are quite a few male visitors.
* Must include the words "Slow Cooker Heroes"
*Maybe a cartoon character - Maybe not; you're the designer be creative.
* Nothing too fancy. This is home style cooking – think QUICK and EASY cooking but MODERN and FRESH (nothing that looks old fashioned or granny like).
* Colors are flexible - but I tend to like red (???).
* Logo will be used on the internet AND also in one color printing for aprons and other items.
Accepted File Formats:- EPS or JPEG or PNG (not flattened!!) (I think???)
All rights are to be transferred to us after payment is given to the winner.
I will do my best to comment on the designs, please be patient if I am unable to reply right away – I am on a different time zone to many of you!