Como mtrythall começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
I need a logo that fits into a cool modern web app with a clean design. The logo should be academic focused and be friendly and appealing to all types of people. I don't want this to be stuffy, it still needs to be fun and appealing.
A suggested color pallete to go along with the logo would be great, also. I'm most likely going to work with the winning designer on future efforts.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
I need a logo (preferrably in vector format) to give my project a professional feel. I need to put this in front of colleges and professional groups, and I don't think I can do that without a brand. While I'm decent at design, I'm never happy with my own work.
My project is a book/article recommendation tool for students and professionals researching new industries. It helps users get up to speed on topics with a nifty search technology I invented.
This tool can also be used in career planning, also.
- A simple logo that fits into a clean design
- Has some sort of icon
- Doesn't have a complicated color scheme
- Is inviting to all types of folks
- Think "smart", "collaborative", "academic", "library", "fun". Especially something fun.
- Logos I like: stackoverflow.com, technorati, dropsend, 9rules, wayfaring.com, twitter, Pownce
- Something inventive. This is an entirely new brand, feel free to adjust the casing, suggest colors, etc.
- Logo in vector format
- Anything too over the top
- Anything that looks similar to Amazon, Facebook, or other large players in the tech industry
- Lots of color, this should be kept fairly simple
- Antique looking fonts
- Weird fonts (like LibraryThing.com *shudder*)
- Any icons that show a stack of books with a bookmark
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar