Maatstaf voor slimme wiskunde
Desired Color Scheme:
1 red, 1 green, 1 blue
For you to find out!
Accepted File Formats:
We are upgrading our mathematics books next year.
We also wants to upgrade our logo.
So here we go.
Pienter = Pi (mathematics number 3,14) + enter (which stands for the ICT component)
Pienter means sharp, clever, smart, keen, etc.
Pienter is a series of textbooks mathematics that are:
- Attractive: plenty of illustration material
- Challenging: students are challenged to go deeply into problems and to acquire extra
knowledge or skills
- Inviting & Accessible: thanks to a dynamic design and logical structure
- Application-based: plenty of real life applications to acquire knowledge or skills
- ICT minded: web-based and cd-rom with exercises, applets, demos, etc.
Baseline: A standard for clever mathematics translated in dutch: Maatstaf voor slimme wiskunde
It's not necessary to implement the baseline. Maybe just as text below the logo?
New logo should bear explicit resemblance to existing logo, and must be deliverd in the three different colour schemes: blue (PMS 541), red (PMS 222 ) and green (PMS 581).
Blue = first grade
Red = second grade
Green = thrid grade
You can download the original logos from:
You can download a sample of the new covers from:
If you want you can drop you logo on the cover so we can see the end result. Of course you can make changes to these covers.
The Pienter website will also gets a redesign but that's for later.