I need a logo (to be used for a website, business cards, nametags, etc.) for a Entrepreneurship networking community in SAUDI ARABIA!!!!!
**UPDATE: HERE IS THE UPDATED ARABIC TEXT: منتدى شركات التقنية السعودية الصاعدة **
****UPDATE #2: As deliverables, we expect the logo in .jpg, as well as used in templates for a letterhead, business card, and envelope.****
*****UPDATE #3: We met with our broader team, and our Saudi colleagues like the direction that #13 and #15 are going in. They recommended that we have something that's a bit more original than just 4 colors in a swirly pattern. We're opening the contest for 1 more day to get more submissions that are similar to #13 and #15. Please make sure to have Arabic fonts installed, a lot of the entries used the wrong font and their Arabic is actually not Arabic****
Saudi Startup Community
I am starting an Entrepreneurship Networking Community that will connect Entrepreneurs, Investors, Venture Capitalists, and other tech types through monthly networking events. I need a logo that will be used for our website, for nametags, and for some other various things like stationary or business cards.There is one key thing: the logo must be in both English and Arabic! (don't forget: Arabic is read from right to left!
- The logo should feature the words "Saudi Startup Community"
- It must be in BOTH ENGLISH AND ARABIC (It is up to you how you will tackle the language issue. You could create two versions of the logo - one in English, and one in Arabic. Alternatively, you could create one logo that features both languages)
- Remember that Arabic is read from right --> left, unlike English that is read from left--> right
- I want the logo to be clean ... it shouldn't look stuffy (think Web 2.0 ... but no gradient shadows!)
- I'd like something in one of either: blue, green, or orange. However, if you have a better idea, feel free to experiment!
- I don't want a logo that looks too stodgy ... think grassroots and hip
- I don't want something in English only ... please refer to above rules ... it must include Arabic!