Como Nathan Kurz começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We're looking for a logo for our sorbet company. Similar to ice cream or gelato, sorbet is a frozen dessert made from fresh fruit. We currently sell at Farmers' Markets in the Bay Area of California, and are looking to develop a new logo before opening a store.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
The logo will be used in a number of places: product packaging, business cards, letterhead, signage and banners. We want something flexible. If it helps to think of a particular use, picture it as the sign over the door of a new store you haven't seen before: what's going to make you want to come inside?
We are looking for new and exciting directions. No need to provide small variations on the same logo. And please don't copy other entries: we want lots of ideas!
- We want a logo that conveys: Gourmet, Delicious, Friendly, Pure, Local, Organic, and Intense.
- The logo should represent us as Innovative and Sophisticated. The product is original and of extremely high quality, and we want an image that conveys this.- We want a logo that includes the text "Scream". Upper case, mixed case, or lower case, whatever looks best to you. The font should be distinctive and legible, but hand drawn lettering is allowable.
- We want a logo with graphical icon that can be used independently of the text "Scream". The icon should be distinctive even when used in single-color at a small size.
- While our emphasis is on sorbet, we want a logo that can also be used other gourmet foods such as chocolate, jams, and pastries.
- Gradients. Logo can use multiple solid colors, but must be legible in single-color and two-color variations.- Ice Cream Cones. We sell our sorbet is small cups, and don't want to confuse our customers with a logo that uses cones.- Pretentiousness. We sell a top-quality product in a friendly low-key way. We want a look that matches the name "Scream".
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar