Como SavannahSky começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Looking for a logo design that is inspiring. Something that makes me feel some type of emotion without just glancing past it.
Our shots are mostly of children and highschool seniors. We specialize in fresh, fun emotion filled tight crop headshots. Our photo jewelry and photo handbags are huge sellers. Our target audience is 30 something Mom's.
Revision: I would like to see a cresent moon or whimsical trees as possible symbols (maybe both?). But Im not opposed to seeing all ideas that bare a different direction. I also realize the harm in looking to much like a cliche (with known symbols)...so please use your imagination here to make it different.
Move me. Inspire me.
I want to feel emotion through your design.
I want a warm, cozy feeling when I look at it.
I like creative, clever and witty plays.
See attached description for more information...
Nome da empresa
Show & Tell Photography
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Logo/vector - Watermark (color and single color)
Photograhy Boutique: Photography, as well as handbags and jewelry with the photo images on them.
Market: Hip 30 Something Mom's. Upscale clients.
Look: Playful and smart...with a sexy, earthy, unique urban edge.
Looking to produce referrals through word of mouth so I want the look to be catchy and memorable...hence the name. I know the name is a little cheeky...lol. BUT I wanted something that was easy to rememeber. I want the business card to really capture my eye. I don't want it to look ordinary. Something striking. I have a bold happy disposition, so I want the card to reflect that as well.
- Show & Tell Photography
- Tag line: your story. your moments. your life. (not sure if I need this in the logo...maybe just banner/business card)?
- Not the same old boring fonts please. Nothing boring but nothing outrageous. Legible. Nothing 'campy' looking.
- No drop shadowing unless it really makes the look.
- Autumn colors (caramels, browns, oranges, yellow, reds, creams some black).
- Urban, fresh and fun.
- I love leaves, trees and cresent moons...but don't necessarily need them in the design.
- Im open to all suggestions. Although I have listed a ton of things I like, Im not set on anything. If you have something you think might work..throw it at me. I love to see all ideas and creations.
- Looking forward to working with all of you.