O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Hi Designers! I'm very impressed by a lot of the incredible work on this site, so I am asking you to help distinguish my brand by creating a professional logo for my law practice.
I want to really brand my firm as the leading practice in this growing area of the law with a great logo for new stationery, my website, and promotional products.
The foundation of my practice is helping people negotiate severance packages when they have been laid off, fired, or wish to resign without forfeiting their legal rights.
- Visit my website SeveranceAttorney.com to get an idea of the services I provide for my clients.
- I'm looking for something unique, memorable and classy.
- I will consider "Jason Stern" and "Law Offices of Jason Stern"
- I will consider "Severance Attorney" and "SeveranceAttorney.com"
- I want potential clients to feel that they are in excellent hands (trust me, they are!)
- No fixed color scheme, but mature, professional colors.
- I'd be interested (but not set) in seeing a Manhattan Skyline
- AVOID loud/juvenile colors, but do not be influenced by the colors on the site (which can be easily changed).
- AVOID Cliches
- AVOID Mountains! I work in New York City! We don't have mountains!
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar