Super talented designers needed to create an amazing logo for use as identity/branding logo for the healer and her business.
Pauline Pennell, http://www.PaulinePennell.com
Very savvy, crisp, clear and modern design that incorporates the feeling of peace, love, balance, strength, harmony, awareness, presence. However, the most important thing is that the logo connect with me and what I do as a healer.
I have had a private practice for four years and I haven't had a logo. I have been using the five elements in Japanese as design elements on my web site, business card and marketing materials.
Now, I need something that speaks about me and what I do as I am ready to take my business to the next level. The logo must connect and make sense with this. (Please review my website for more information about what I do and what Five Element Acupuncture is as it is the core of everything how I see people and how I treat them.)
I help people to change at the core of their being (Spirit level) which then instigates positive change in every aspect of their life: body/mind/spirit. The work is medicine, powerful, life-changing and enlightening. Generally, I work with people who have very serious stuff happening for them.
Specifically right now I do: Five Element Acupuncture, Chinese Herbal Medicine, Medical Qigong and Remote Energy Healing. I see myself writing books, speaking to large groups.
So, the logo must be able to incorporate all that I do now and stand as a strong element as I change and develop - for me as a person and healer.
I also have a blog: paulinerawinwichita.blogspot.com that you can check out.
More about me: I am an eclectic, heart-based healer with a big energy. I believe in the divine oneness of all incorporating love, beauty, peace, wisdom and mercy. I am not airy-fairy. I am a jack of all trades and my true purpose is to help people have balance so they can have peace and love in their lives.
I am planning a web site redesign and the logo will be part of this. There is a chance for more work on my biz card, etc.
- I like 1-color design, 2-color is an option and I am open to it.
- Purple is the #1 color and currently I am using PMS 266 on my biz cards and I am open to other colors of purple.
- I am open to a 2nd color if it works well with the overall design
- the size of the logo must be albe to do a 12" x 12" reprint.
- clean, fluid, clear, savvy and crisp
- the parts of the logo must equal the whole and connect to me and make sense.
- must be able to print well.
- I would like to see the logo by itself and also with my name.
- vector format (Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator). All file formats requested: jpg, gif, tiff, eps, etc. Flattened and un-flattened flies in PMS 266 and black.
- anything that is old looking
- no cliches
- not excited about anything oriental or Chinese looking although Five Element will be the basis for all that I do and how I see people....so I am open to seeing your ideas.
- nothing square or rigid
- no images of women
- don't us a "P" as part of the design