O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
The mission of the Sunshine Review
is to allow regular people to collect and share information about
government transparency, openness and accountability at the state and
- Would also like a breakdown of ten graphics with a sun divided into 10
segments with each segment gradually filled in (this will be for
- A graphic to post next to Government accountability reports. These reports will be exposing government corruption. Maybe focus on sunbeams but am open to other ideas.
- Need a logo for the project (also need a logo with a beta stamp on it while the site developing)
- Blogger buttons to place on other sites
- Business cards
- a skin (similar to the one used for congresspedia)
- Would like colors to include blue, orange and yellow but open to other schemes as well.
Try to avoid the traditional liberty themes, looking for something more cutting edge. Would also like a clean look to logo so no chunky fonts please.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar