Logo for small company that teaches swimming lessons to swimmers of all ages. Needs to be fun & bright, but not too childish, because the clients will range in age from toddlers to retirees.
AquaVentures Swim Academy
About the Logo
We need a logo that can go on business cards, a website, brochures, t-shirts, and more. In the very near future, we will be putting a graphic "wrap" on a company car with the logo and other swim related graphics.
So the logo needs to be colorful and up-beat, but not so complicated that it won't translate well across a variety of mediums (print, web, signs, etc)
About the Company
AquaVentures Swim Academy teaches swimming lessons to people of all ages.
In the coming years, we will also teach water aerobics classes and we plan to offer swim clinics for athletes training for a triathlon.
Because we will be adding to our serivces (swim lessons, water aerobics, and triathlon training) the logo needs to be broad enough that it doesn't just look like swim lessons for little kids.
- logo concepts
- files delivered in vector format (preferably Illustrator CS3 file format)
- a logo that still looks good, even if it's printed small (as on a business card).
- If you use multiple colors, please also include what the logo would look like in 2 colors, and in black & white.
- because "adventure" is in the name, perhaps you could take inspiration from logos associated with "adventure" companies (like camping gear? or outdoor products?)
- Do a Google Image search on "swimming logos" --- I estimate that 85% of them use an illustration of an arm coming out of the water in mid-stroke. Because this image is so cliche, we'd like to see alternate ideas that still communicate the concept of "swimming"
- we don't want to look like every other swim related logo out there
- really complicated illustrations that may not look good when printed small