things with wings
we're a brand new digital marketing agency based in London. We will provide brands with digital campaigns & content which 'takes off', namely viral marketing campaigns (videos, games etc) , user generated content, shareable & social media etc etc.
By it's very nature the company will be quirky / 'out there', and will be doing non-standard marketing work, so we're looking for something pretty clever / weird for the logo.
Target audience will be media savvy consumer marketing professionals: cultured, creative, ideas focused, inspired by different.
- surprise us. we're looking for something clever, original, out there, don't just want another web 2.0 logo clone.
- happy to see heavily illustrated / artistic concepts
- keen to see ideas which play around with the idea of wings on things which you might not expect (but no flying pigs!)
- this is a completely blank canvass. there's no website yet, so the logo will lead the rest of the creative development process.
- fill your boots!
- please avoid birds... too obvious
- don't use twitter style characters
No lightbulbs demonstrating the concept of 'idea'..too obvious.
- if you're going to use wings, they need to be non-military.. seen lots of designs which feel a bit RAF / US Army... it's not us at all.
one direction I'd be keen to see explored is that of an airplane wing, maybe using wood texture... thinking maybe the text on the underside of a fighter plane, or some sort of logo on wooden wing. One of the ideas we're playing with for the website is 'flying machines', think leonardo sketches on parchment of crazy contraptions that might never take off...