We need to create a logo for a startup company called "Need a travel"
The name will be internationalized so the logo must have an isolated text that we can easily swap with the local name for each country.
Our company help people to find perfect travel solutions and use BOT technology to chat with customers and to send them travel offers that fit their needs.
The company will expand to other services that include human-support so the logo must transmit trust and professionalism, but at the same time we target *travellers* people that are lazy or too busy to search travels themselves filling search forms on many websites, so we need something that transmit also smartness, confidence, freshness and youth.
The main logo symbol (or a part of it) will be used as profile picture in chat channels (eg. telegram) and as the APP icon, so it need to be something nice and easily recognizable also when seen in a small circle.
We are still missing a concept idea for the logo symbol so your help is needed because we don't now if the logo should focus :
1) on the user aim "to make a good travel" accomplished (imagine a happy human that say hello from behind an airplane window, or someone on a beach-chair with a drink... or something that in some way represent how the customer will be/feel after using our service)
2) on a mascotte like any nice and cute animal or human silouette we could use as bot profile picture
3) on generic travel symbols (globe, airplane, palms, birds, luggage etc...)
The important thing is to have a logo that stands out from common travel-agencies logos as we offer a new kind of smart service and that the logo should not contain roBOT elements as behind our company there will be people, bots are only part of our technology.
- No question-mark based (we are not Quora)
- No big baloons or baloon-contained (travel concept too old/classic)
- No map-pin based (we are not a map service)
- No 3D shaded design (flat shadows, if needed and not clogging are good)
- Yes to fresh ideas (not inspired by other logo we rate)
- Yes to simple designs (remember it should be recognizable in a chat baloon)
- Yes to 2-3 colours to distinguish elements
- Yes to design that have good contrast on any background (open shapes with white/transparent color, on non-white bg will look strange)
- if mascot included and if you draw a bird, toucan is preferred
- consumer dream sensations are welcome
- travel concept/elements shouldn't be ignored
A good concept to express is that we act as a wishes fulfiller. **we make user's dream become reality. **
To make a vacation within a budget or with special requirements the user should take a lot of time doing travel searches over internet, scraping informations, prices, comparison... and probably he will never find the right solution. we do all that research in a snap and do the job while he can work/relax.