Como The Typehouse começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
We need a compelling new logo for a web development and typesetting company with a green ethos. (Please read the brief - this is *not* about music - despite the name of the contest holder!)
Just to clarify my comments made a few days ago: images of houses are unsuitable (as they look as though they are for "estate agents").
There will be two prizes: the main prize will be $220 and one runner-up prize of $100.
Nome da empresa
The Typehouse -- typehouse.co.uk
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We're launching a company concentrating on web design & development and typesetting/editorial services (including proof-reading, copy editing and copy writing - but not music - despite the name of the contest holder!). Consequently we are looking for something fresh, unique, memorable and, most importantly, will stand the test of time...we want the logo to grow with our company into a strong brand, whilst being clean and simple. The logo should complement that shown at http://theartofmusic.com/ but should not just be a re-working of that design.
The Logo will be used both for web and print purposes.
Upon contest completion and full transfer of payment, the designer will be expected to sign a contract transferring all ownership (copyright and title) of the final design over to The Typehouse. The Logo will become the property of The Typehouse, with the designer retaining the right to display the artwork in their portfolio and advertising materials. Please do not participate if you are not prepared to comply with this standard-industry procedure.
We will give regular feedback and eliminate designs that are a definite "no".
- Logo should give ‘feeling’ of – creativity, top-quality, credibility, professionalism.
- The logo should be instantly distinguishable with an original design feature/graphic element or unique font.
- The graphic element should be able to be extracted for use as a favicon.
- "The Typehouse" should go straight across
- Please no templates. Original artwork only.
- Transparent background
- Color is great, but keep in mind the logo should also translate/work well in B&WFormats:
- Vector CMYK Format (logo needs to enlarge w/o quality loss for large exhibition sized posters for conferences). Adobe Illustrator
- Winning designer will be required to hand over the completed vector file and some bmp/gif images in various sizes.
- Logo needs to work well in print - so please no 3D effects or complicated colour gradients.
- No music symbols please (this is not about music).
- No busy/fussy designs.
- Please avoid house designs - if used, they need to be understated.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar