Fire it up with CJ
I have recently created a weekly live talk radio show that covers LifeStyle, Politics, Business, and Current events.
The show is played on AM radio on the East Coast and is syndicated via Transformation Talk Radio to 1.6million listeners.
The shows mission is to ignite listeners into action to create a better world. This can either be through getting involved in their community OR through self-improvement (being the change they want to see).
My audience is mostly professional folks who are educated and have a passion for social activism. They care about self-actualization. Age Demographics: 30-65. Income $150-above. College degree or graduate.
• Logo used in: Website, newsletters, powerpoint presentations, biz cards, banner ads. \
• Format – Want icon and brand name with brand name on the side (vs. stacked)
• Fonts I like: http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/stereo…s/st-ryde/, http://new.myfonts.com/fonts/macrhino/graficz
• Colors I like – See color palette attached. I'd like the logo to have 1-2-3 colors and text to be one color. I have yet to pick website but I want the logo to work with my website and I want colors to be ok with color theme to be ok with color photographs.
• GRAPHIC STYLE: Hip/professionalFresh-fun
• GRAPHICAL ELEMENTS I like: Plants. Flame or some combo of it. Something that shows (life/energy/movement). Curves. Curly images. Symbols (asian/symbolic). Spiritual symbols.
• Graphic Styles I don’t like: Too girly, Too biz like. Too masculine. Not to busy. Strong lines. Serious.
• Things you don’t want to see (gradients, images, colors): Don’t want animals, don’t like pink, don't like gradients and too busy.
• Logos I like (see attached jpegs)
o Post Ranch Inn: I like symbol (curves and seems sort of symbolic, asian).
o Jamba juice: I like font but not small letters. I like how there feels like there is movement