Como Buddy Kirby começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
GiftBudgeter.com will complement my other site SantaAssist.com during the non-Christmas shopping season. Note that SantaAssist.com currently only has an affiliate front. The final SantaAssist.com site is under construction. GiftBudgeter will operate the same as SantaAssist but with different graphic design and layout.
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Gift Budgeter will complement my other site SantaAssist.com during the non-Christmas shopping season. Note that SantaAssist.com currently only has an affiliate front. The final SantaAssist.com site is under construction. You may refer to the SantaAssist.com brief for reference.
GiftBudgeter will function like SantaAssist, but the emphasis will be on the user's budget. GiftBudgeter will will find the latest gifts for recipients according to age, gender, interests, and within the alloted budget year round. All occasions, such as birthdays, weddings, Valintines, etc.. will be catered. Target users are uncles, grandparents, and busy parents who don't shop or don't know what the "in" gifts are. The website design will be simple, with large font, and much white space...little clutter. The color scheme will be based on colors used in the logo.
- Creative logo image to the left of the name "Gift Budgeter" or "GiftBudgeter".
- The left image could be something like a $ or a calculator with a gift. I'm open here too. I want it to reflect gift budgeting.
- Use your creativity for the logo. See my SantaAssist contest for reference.
- Add a tagline of "Find Gifts For Your Budget" or something to that point.
- For the tagline use a font that looks more like arial.
- Must provide a layered .PSD file compatible with Photoshop v8. I do not want a raster image imported into a PSD file.
- FavIcon added to entry (optional)
- Extra small font sizes.
- Hard to read text style
- Detailed graphics that are difficult to distinguish at smaller sizes
- Do not use green and red, but you can use either with a different color. I don't want this logo to have a Christmas only feel.
- I will not pay via Western Union or PayAlert. Only PayPal.