Web 2.0 Design (home page plus 2 other page types), for Marketing Communications firm specializing in Video production. LOTS of examples and images available. Hourly Feedback. Prior Sitepoint contest holder - positive feedback. Free Web video to the contest winner AND runner up! PLEASE READ DISCUSSION FOR UPDATES!
Your message, activated.
Desired Color Scheme:
crisp, clean, lightweight web 2.0. See example.
Accepted File Formats:
Standard Web Formats (.jpg, .gif or .png); Vector Formats (.eps, .pdf or .ai); Layered Formats (.psd or .tiff)
Design guide for Activated Marketing Website (full PDF with examples sites, images, available for download at http://www.ActivatedMarketing.com/sitedesign.pdf
The site should have a clean, crisp look. â€œWeb 2.0â€ with a corporate flair that leans towards an edgier ad agency / video production company. Activated Marketing is a Marketing Communications Company that specializes in Video production for the web. Customers are diverse, ranging from small business owners, independent entrepreneurs, Doctors, to churches, non-for-profits and Fortune 1000 companies.
We need 3 page â€œtypesâ€ designed as part of the winning package.
1. Home page (See Brightcove / Ground Control).
2. Services /applications /markets (sample videos by type / category) These pages can have consistent navigation with the site â€“ but the goal is to break down for the visitor what we do, who we do it for.
Here is what we Provide:
1. Video News Reports. Your content â€“ our talent and studio. Act. Marketing has a talent pool of News Anchors, TV reporters, and spokesmodels. Weâ€™ll publish your own â€œchannelâ€ on your website and every other video site (YouTube, Goggle Video, etc). We provide the amazing talent, production studio, you provide he script. You get finished HD video FAST â€“ looking amazing for a fraction of the cost to do it yourself. Available daily, weekly, or monthy for as little as $247 a week.
2. Studio Work. Testimonials, short form infomercials, â€œWebsite Walk-onsâ€. Intro to your site, video press releases. Google Video ads.
3. Major productions. Full video production, including concept design, storyboarding, writing, talent management, location staging / shooting, post production and distribution.
Services and About us page styles will be used / repurposed across the balance of the site as other pages. For example, about us could also work for testimonials.
Our value proposition is â€œProfessional video content for the web, in true broadcast HD quality, quick, clean, easy acquire, easy to pay for and affordable. â€œ10 minutes a month for as little as $247 a week!â€ We do not, however â€“ want price to drive the message on the home page â€“ so there will not be a reference to the price on the home page.
Look / Navigation
Tabs or buttons similar to Brightcove.com or Groundcontrol.com are required for primary navigation. Primary navigation can be roll-overs. Site will be sliced into XHTML CSS 2.0. Please make the design easily â€œsliceableâ€ â€“ meaning consider the programming to implement. Avoid large images or complex backgrounds which will add considerably to page weight. Pages must load fast and most will embed flash players similar to Brightcove.
Available for download is a PDF file with example sites. Please download and review this PDF for examples of sites we really like.
Winning entry will have the option to perform additional work on a contract basis, including page slicing / programming if desired (not required). We have had previous successful sites on Contests.Sitepoint.com â€“ see ChristmasGram.com. Winner will also receive a free set of video testimonials for their own portfolio! (value of $1,000) and credit for the web design.
Improve the logo and receive and extra $300. FROG IS NOT A LOGO ELEMENT, only a possible mascot.
This contest was originally listed in multiple categories:
- Logo Design
- Web Page Design