Como Graphic-Studio começou a jornada do(a) design de logotipos
Basically, what we have here is a website http://www.sblocal.com that also has an Online Shopping area and a BLOG; http://sblocal.typepad.com and I want to integrate the three sites. the Shop is http://ShopSBLocal.com - So the Logo needs to have the SHOP & BLOG parts removable from the main SBLocal.com part, and not interleaved. You can show just ONE Design with SHOP or BLOG included just for show.
A web 2.0 design with reflection or banner type logo is something I'd like to see - get creative. It's not really a Surfing community per se, but it is the Beach. check out the Sites listed and see if you want to work with this one.
So you can see that I have a photograph gallery that sells photographs and a DVD of the area with the growing BLOG . . . I want to show the many various areas available. Without making it a Navigational item.
Final file format preferred: PSD - CS2 and above. & at least 880px X 220px to cover the BLOG & SHOP Pages.
Nome da empresa
Santa Barbara Local, including: MAIN, SHOP,BLOG
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
You are allowed to use any of the images that I have of Santa Barbara located at http://www.juedmartinez.com/galleries.html for posterizing or whatever. My favorite image is located on the ShopSBlocal.com page of the Restaurant on the Pier.
I want to tie everything together and probably need an image that's at least 880px X 220px to cover the BLOG Page.
- Tagline: "All Santa Barbara, All The Time" - Optional, I can add later if not incorporated in your design
- Beach, Surf, type of identity
- Scrolling, flourished text is okay
- Black or Red Background color preferred but be creative and we'll go from there
- Keep in mind that the Main site SBLOCAL.COM will get redesigned around this logo
- This logo will be used on the SHOP and the BLOG
- The words BLOG and SHOP will be inter changeable later on
- Vector Art is OK - but I want a themed type of logo for a Beach Community
- Comments and Feedback so I can answer questions and help along the way.
- at least 880px X 220px to cover the BLOG Page +
- Cartoon Styles
- No apple Chancery etc., No Standard Script Text Items
- No Products in Logo