Carloan.com needs a new logo. The new logo should be consumer friendly yet be flexible to be used in a B2B capacity. Trust, Security, Knowledge, Integrity, and Leadership are values the logo should represent. There is a fun side to Carloan.com too as historically the brand has sponsored NASCAR, used humor in our advertising, and has serviced the auto industry for over 20 years.
Converting site visitors to completed car loan applications is our main objective. Trust, security, and credibility are critical components that support conversion. Our new web site will also feature news and trends in automotive finance, advice, and tips on how to secure auto financing. Our secondary goal is to grow positive relationships with site visitors and become a stronger resource for their auto shopping experience.
The following requirements apply:
1) Maintain current color scheme of green/blue (or close variation): Green = Pantone: 361 CVC or CMYK: 80:0:100:0 • Blue = Pantone: 287 CVC or CMYK 96:76:14:4
2) Project our values (in brief).
3) Stay away from cartoonish exaggeration.
4) Flexible design for both B2C and B2B application.
5) Multiple file types for print and web use.