We are starting a new division off a United Methodist Church national networking group, YouthWorker Movement, for youth ministry workers. YouthWorker Circuit is new resourcing entity. Our goal is to not only be resources, but also critical relationships in helping YW's sustain & be successful. We are the offshoot of YouthWorker Movement, which was a grant funded agency a number of years ago that connected 5k methodist and wesleyan (church denominations based of of John Wesley theology) youth workers. YouthWorker Movement is going through its own rebranding. YouthWorker Circuit is more about resourcing and coaching that 5k+ membership. We are a USA national entity. Our scope doesn't take us outside the US at this moment.
We are wanting to develop a logo that can be integrated into our web presence first, then possibly print & product.
Our target audience is a young adult (20yrs+) to older adult (60yrs). Bulk of our audience though will probably range from 30-45.
Generally they would be computer literate. Most our audience would be highly educated, a bachelors degree or more. Many are attuned to youth culture, some probably more ingrained in youth culture to point of being unhealthy, but that is another worry.
All our audience would claim a religious affiliation to the methodist church. So faith would be important to them.
I am looking for a logo that can be integrated into a web presence. Would want a file that is ai (illustrator) preferably, eps or photoshop file would work as well. This way we could expand use of logo as need grows. In short term.
1. "Circuit" eludes to the digital content nature of our resources, but Circuit also has historical significance in the methodist movement, Circuit Riders were pastors who rode by horseback through the colonial days visiting & started churches.
I like the idea of circuitry lines from a circuit board integrated with some letters and/or images.
Circuit Rider, has a distinctive look of a black hat with full brim, can google it to get idea. Circuit board has some cool potential for lettering.
2. YouthWorker, we are a youth ministry agency. Our goal is not to appeal totally to a youth culture, but to those young adults and older adults who would be ingrained in helping teens.
3. United Methodist Church, the UMC has a cross with flame logo, google it. This isn't pertinent, but maybe has an integration possibility.
4. Our YouthWorker Movement parent agency is redoing its brand and has colors of 222584, b7b7b9, & f89544 or some variations close to that.
5. Relational, if there are some images of relating or connecting that can integrate I'm open to that imaginative idea.