Generally on every page:
Possibility to switch to the main menu
Company name/logo should be included on each page
Possibility to immediately switch to the contact page
Company address in the footer included on each page
2. About GREA (plus sub-pages for each of the four business activities)
3. Our Business (this page should include the sub-pages of the business activities)
6. Contact and business partners
Page 1 (“Home”)
Large picture with the Skyline of Frankfurt/Main (Germany)
Text as company introduction:
“GREA is a partner owned real estate investment and transactions advisor focused on the German market that seeks to create above-average value for its clients.”
Page 2 (link to 3) (“About GREA”)
Sub-header 1 “Business activities”
GREA represents a financial services firm that delivers capital markets-related advisory services. GREA’s advisory services are mainly focused on the real estate sector. GREA’s know-how and transaction experiences have been established over years especially across the following real estate asset classes:
Across the real estate asset classes GREA performs the following activities:
o Mergers & Acquisitions (one sub-page with a link from this text needed: contents is not available yet)
Transaction advisory on Buy-/Sell-Side of real estate assets and corporations
o Equity Advisory (one sub-page with a link from this text needed: contents is not available yet)
All advisory tasks regarding the sourcing of equity capital (i.e. IPOs, equity offerings, private placements)
o Debt Advisory (one sub-page with a link from this text needed: contents is not available yet)
Advisory services to expand, restructure or reduce real estate-related debt financing.
o Investment Management (one sub-page needed: contents is not available yet)
Inception and management of non-listed real estate funds.
Our target clients are private wealthy and especially institutional clients such as banks, corporate, insurance companies and pension funds.
Sub-header 2 “Our business principles and standards”
1. Clients interest come first
Clients and their interest represent the major focus of all activities performed by GREA.
2. People are our assets
GREA’s team shows a very extensive track record in the real estate and banking environment with each team member showing the highest degree of passion for delivering optimal results.
3. High quality of work
GREA is dedicated to deliver the highest quality of work which should support the goals of their clients as exhaustive as possible.
4. Highest degree of confidentiality and trustworthiness
Given its business activities, GREA always ensures that clients can be absolutely certain that their goals are achieved at the necessary degree of confidentiality and trustworthiness.
5. Continuous creativity and imagination
GREA’s team members always endeavor to improve their work and results while also considering innovative forms to achieve clients goals by creativity and imagination.
Page 4 (“Team”)
- Experienced investment banking specialists
- Average transaction team member experience of more than 20 years
- Involvement in some of the biggest transactions on the German Real Estate market
- Cumulative Transactions volume of double-digit billion Euros
- High share of deals closed successfully
- A broad network to relevant business partners and customers
- High degree of diversity through established cooperation's in Europe and non-European countries
CVs of the senior management:
(Pictures of the people will follow but should be included)
Dr. Frank Rackensperger, Partner
- Over 10 years of experience in real estate, investment banking, and capital markets/trading
- Vice President in the Real Estate Investment Banking division of Collineo Corporate Finance GmbH
- Senior Associate in the Real Estate Investment Banking division of Silvia Quandt & Cie. AG
- Deputy director at Feri Family Trust GmbH and Feri Institutional Advisors GmbH
- Dipl. Kaufmann (European Business School, Germany), Master of Science in Real Estate Investment (University of Reading, Great Britain), doctoral thesis addressing the valuation of Real Estate Investment Trusts (University of St. Gallen)
Dieter Pfundt, Partner
- Over 30 years of experience in real estate, investment banking, and capital markets/trading
- Head of Investment Bank, Partner, and Shareholder at Sal. Oppenheim jr. & Cie.: Responsible for all investment banking activities and proprietary investments in financial subsidiaries, private equity and alternative investment funds (1996 – 2010)
- Citibank AG (Head of Capital Markets and Trading and Board Member) and J.P. Morgan in Germany: Held various positions including Board Member, Head of Capital Markets and Trading (1979 – 1996)
- University of Munich, Diplom-Kaufmann
- Previously a Member of the National Association of Securities Dealers (Series 7 and Series 24)
Ms Ming Lee, Senior Advisor
- Over 25 years of global financial services experiences in private banking, alternative investment management and consulting
- Founder, Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer of CAIDAO Capital Limited (2010 – Present)
- Prior senior roles include: Local partner for Sal. Oppenheim (HK) Ltd. (responsible for managing US$100mm+ private equity and hedge fund portfolios); MeesPierson’s Private Bank (responsible for a portfolio up to US$800mm); Barclays Private Bank
- University of Maryland, Dual BA Cum Laude in Economics and Chinese Language & Literature
- Trustee of Asian Art Museum Foundation of the Asian Art Museum of San Francisco
- Responsible Officer licensed for Type 4 and Type 9 under the HK Securities and Futures Commission
Page 5 (“News”)
Contents will follow: This should include press releases for example
There should be a possible to filter news by:
• Months and year
• Category: “General”, “Mergers & Acquisitions”, “Equity Advisory”, “Debt Advisory”, “Investment Management”
Page 6 (“Contact and business partners”)
Contents will follow: This should include a picture about Frankfurt, some contact details and the following text/information.
1. QD Partners
A Pan-Asian investment advisory platform to help facilitate efficient cross-border capital movements.
http://www.qd-partners.com (logo will be included as well; webpage is not working right now)
Findeal is a generalist fund raiser and placement agent with a strong focus on real assets, especially on European real estate
http://www.findeal.eu (logo will be included as well)