The app has landing page with head line "We are NeverLand" . The actual name of the country will be disclosed after selection. Please note the country is arabian with desert, oceans, big cities, tall rise building, lot of cultural aspects etc.
On the landing page there will be 7 main navigation elements. to be shown with an suitable icon and text for each as below. (no need for numbers)
We are Neverland
Ask Me (which is the chatbot icon)
1. Passbook - This is where all the confirmed tickets, visa, boarding pass etc will be stored. user clicks on this and he will see all various passes inside
2. Wallet. this is the digital wallet for storing cash, the user will be able to click on it and see how much balance he has, he can transfer more from his personal bank account etc.
3. Itinerary. this section is where the user will see all his plans during the trip, such as visit to the zoo, attend a meeting, attend a dinner etc
4. Messages. this section is where the user will see all his reminders stored in place and also all the notifications received.
5. Profiles. The user will have mutliple profiles added under this. for eg. he might be a visitor and also a VIP. he will find two profiles under this section.
7. Most importantly. The Chat Bot Icon. This we prefer not to use robot icons because it does nt look friendly for tourism purposes. we want to get creative ideas for this. for eg. the magic lamp of the gene as an example. (this is an example only we need other ideas as well).
we expect two pages to be designed
1. the landing page with the above icons . with a banner on top, and icons with text below. (with chatbot icon in the middle of all other six icons or lower center area with focus attention)
2. the chatbot screen. typical question and answer mode
please note that under the answer there will be links shown for the user to select. for eg. the user ask, are there golf courses there, the answer will be "We have beautiful golf courses in different parts of the city", then there will be three links below the answer showing the three golf courses.