We would like to start with the following 3 screens:
1. Home screen.
The home page is the most frequent used screen and as such should show the user the most frequent information he wants to look at.
Mainly: His latest transactions, the main numbers around credit (for example how much he spend so far out of his monthly credit and wether he carries any debt) and wether there are any important notifications he should see.
He should be able to take a quick look on each transaction in his recent transactions list and understand if it's a recurring one, a fee paid, one time, etc.
3. Specific transaction screen.
A user should be able to drill down to a specific transaction and see all of its details (price, store, location, time, etc). We also envision showing him related transactions (transactions made from the same store, category, etc)
3. Credit management screen
In this screen the user can manage his credit and do things like:
- See his current credit score and progress
- See current APR and how how much he paid for rolling over debt
- See his current credit line and be able to ask for a one time change or permanent change
- Potentially see credit recommendations on how to build a better credit score base on his activity