From description: "A colorful, whimsical, interactive data visualization of the S&P 500 index. Compare various metrics (market cap, volume, cash, debt etc...) across all components or just specific industries. Data updated 1-3 times daily." The app is locked in Landscape view.
O que você tem em mente sobre o estilo e o tema doapp?
THINK MORE CREATIVE OR WHIMSICAL AND LESS BUSINESS-LIKE.
I am open to any wacky suggestions for adding more polish to this app regarding menus, menu buttons fonts colors sizes etc.
(1) iOS 7 added a new settings menu that is exposed by swiping upwards from the bottom and this new feature tends to collide with the menu I have on the bottom.
(1) redesign the menu controls, buttons, fonts as well as background / color schemes.
(2) I could be persuaded in making it appear more "rough" or hand-drawn and less precise. Perhaps the company sphere has a more "sketch"-like quality?
(4) When user clicks on a sphere it expands and the user chooses various metrics.Perhaps better font suggestions or sizing / color?
Nome do aplicativo
DataFizz S&P 500
Descrições da tela
(1) app launches and 500 company spheres float onto screen
(2) user can click on any sphere to be taken to an enlarged slowly rotating sphere where 21 metrics can be chosen
(3) on bottom is a tab that user can drill down into an individual industry. Or by clicking arrow on far right or left can move to another menu that allows "pivot" to another DataPoint across the whole index.
Tipo de dispositivo
O que evitar
Since this is NOT a finance stock-picking app but more an aesthetic data-visualization I am NOT looking to make it like a trading app. THINK MORE CREATIVE OR WHIMSICAL AND LESS BUSINESS-LIKE.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar