The app has 3 screens in total:
2. search results
3. theme details
We only need the design for the search results. Check attached wireframe with comments:
1. Each theme is represented by a stack of screenshots. The user will flip through them with a Filpboard-like effect (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1fTI7oYfbI)
2. Swiping left/right navigates to the next theme from the search results.
3. Information needed for each theme: Launcher & rice (free/paid) and possibly, rating.
4. Buttons for each theme: Add to favourites, share, download from Play Store.
5. The top toolbar consists of:
5.1 top bar with title and two buttons (menu/search)
5.2. the search button opens a small popup with the search form
5.3 the menu button opens a slide-out lateral menu
5.4 the four buttons below the top bar will further filter the themes based on their price
6. Search form elements: color selector, style selector, launcher selector, keyword (text input), GO button. Really important: the launcher, color and style selectors have to be multiple-choice. The user has to be able to select Go Launcher AND Apex Launcher, for example, not only one and continue to select the rest of the options below. The wireframe has an example approach with a scrollable multi-select list, but we don't think it's a good approach for small screens.
1. The wireframe is just a sketch - you don't need to follow the exact placement or icons. The only thing you need to keep is the stack effect for the screenshots, the swipe logic, the search form's elements and the functionality.
2. Your design will be reviewed by an experienced Android developer. Don't design something that can't be built on Android just because it looks good, it needs to be doable.
3. Remember Android phones come in many sizes. Your design has to work on multiple screen sizes. Really small fonts, for example, are a bad idea.
4. We will translate this app in many languages, please make sure your design allows that.
5. Followup work possible if we really like your work.