Ad Specifications for the 2019 Marblehead Festival of Arts Program
(as provided by Festival staff)
• Full page – 5” w by 8” h
Ad Submission Specifications
• 300 dpi resolution or higher
• Document size must match the actual ad size.
• Adobe Acrobat PDF
Other accepted formats:
• High resolution(300dpi/ppi) JPEG, TIF OR EPS file
• InDesign (indd), Adobe Photoshop (psd) or Adobe Illustrator (eps)
• Include all linked graphics & font files with your application files
• Graphics files placed in a layout should be provided as JPEG, PDF, EPS or TIF files, positioned and updated within the application and sized/oriented properly.
• Microsoft Word, Excel or PowerPoint
Sending your ad to us:
• As an email attachment. JPEG, PDF, EPS or TIF files also large jobs being sent as native files can be provided as self-extracting archives.
• PDF proofs at 100% of ad size in the highest resolution possible are greatly appreciated and ensure the accuracy of your submission. Proofs must be created from and match the supplied electronic files.
• Convert color graphics with your documents to grayscale. We do NOT accept color ads.
A NOTE ON QUALITY
• Providing a clean, clear, high-resolution PDF will ensure that your ad represents your business well. Most images can be scanned, but the quality of the original will affect the print quality. We cannot guarantee the quality of submissions provided as color, Xerox copies, faxes, ads previously printed in newspapers or magazines and provided as clippings, or business cards, etc.
Marble Harbor's logo, the Festival's logo as well as prior year’s winning ads attached. Note: all entries must be in black and white and portrait orientation. If you need logo files in different formats, we can provide.