Como EFG começou a jornada do(a) outro tipo de design gráfico
New online events resource service NEEDS YOUR TALENT!! First Class is a high-end luxury company that is developing a new category for the event planning industry and needs you to create a seal/emblem/service mark which will be given to those professionals that meet the pre-qualifications set forth by the company and it’s acclaimed experts. This “Seal of Approval” will be used on a variety of mediums, storefronts, websites, business cards, letterheads, etc. See if you have what it takes to be the designer of our "Seal of Approval"!
Nome da empresa
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
First Class is the world’s first and only online directory of pre-qualified event planning professionals in luxury destination locations around the world. A First Class “Seal of Approval” will be given to those professionals that meet the pre-qualifications set forth by the company and its acclaimed experts. This “Seal of Approval” will be a vital necessity in order to be qualified as the best in their field. In addition, the First Class seal will be highly promoted to the consumer as the “service mark” to look for if they want to hire someone that has been pre-qualified and certified by our panel of recognized experts on their respective fields.
Looking for a seal that appeals to the luxury, disposable income demographic. Think power, high-end, luxury, and sophistication. Don’t think tacky, gaudy, and kitschy. The seal needs to appeal to a universal audience, as it will be used in locations around the world. Note that the seal cannot be too tall or too wide, as it needs to be used on many surfaces such as storefront windows, websites, business cards, cash registers etc. Good examples of symbols that are seen universally and can be used on a variety of surfaces are Visa and MasterCard.
- Looking for a seal, service mark or emblem.
- Looking for a seal that uses the name First Class within it. May use the abbreviations FC in the seal as an alternative.
- Style and feel should be luxurious and high-end. Our target audiences are both men and women with a median age of 28 years; however, the design should appeal to people of all ages.
- Style and look should be classic, clean, simple and professional. It should be distinct and easy to read in color and when replicated in black/white.
- The design should be easily recognizable.
- Design is not limited to a particular color scheme; however, limit the number of colors to 2.
- Please submit design as an Adobe Illustrator file.
- Not looking for a logo.
- No pictures.
- Nothing boring or old fashion looking.
- Nothing over-designed or complicated.
- Nothing too wide or tall as it needs to be used on a variety of spaces.