It's All Virtual
I define a virtual event as "a web and occasion-based gathering that facilitates information sharing, collaboration and interaction." I'm a practitioner of virtual events and I blog frequently about the topic at It's All Virtual (http://allvirtual.wordpress.com).
The book seeks to reach marketers who are tasked with lead generation / demand generation. In fact, here is an excerpt from Chapter 1 of the manuscript:
``Virtual events can be a dream for marketers. They can generate leads cost effectively and they facilitate real-time interactions with sales prospects that can lead to quicker and more efficient marketing qualification. The “post-lead” nurturing process has been combined into the same act of generating the lead. I call this “accelerated lead generation” and for marketers, this means more “sales ready” leads that Sales can then turn into faster bookings.''
Generate Sales Leads With Virtual Events
By Dennis Shiao
With a Foreword by Craig Rosenberg ("The Funnelholic")
1) Appeal to marketing professionals / online marketers
2) Portray virtual events as an effective marketing vehicle
3) Portray the results-driven nature of virtual events (they produce immediate results)
4) Portray that readers can generate sales leads to fuel their company's sales pipeline
1) Be creative
2) Create a progressive / leading edge feel