Como CrowdConf começou a jornada do(a) outro tipo de design gráfico
Nome da empresa
CrowdConf (http://crowdconf.com) is a 1st annual conference on the future of distributed work being held October 4, 2010 in San Francisco. It brings together researchers, technologists, outsourcing experts, legal scholars, and artists to discuss the rapidly democratizing and flattening of the global labor market.
Topics will include:
- Past, present, and future of crowdsourcing
- Quality assurance and metrics
- Social and economic implications of crowdsourcing
- Task design/Worker incentives
- Innovative projects, experiments, and applications
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
CloudConf brings together the leading minds in crowdsourcing from Amazon and oDesk to Crowdflower and 99designs. There will be researchers, technologists, outsourcing experts, legal scholars, artists - anyone who wants to learn more about and discuss the future of this growing trend.
We need you to design of the tote bag that will be given to every conference attendee.
The design can be really fun or very simple so long as it:
- looks great
- cleverly represents what this conference is all about
***We are NOT looking for a boring or typical conference bag.
Feel free to use your own additional text or images but please include:
• the name and year - CrowdConf 2010
• the subtitle - The First Conference on the Future of Work
• The website - crowdconf.com
• Designed by (your name) at 99designs
The design must fit these dimensions:
11 inches wide
13 inches tall