I am working with a client that has an area on the homepage that requires a flash slideshow / intro. I have a zip file with all the respective images and 1 video file that needs to be incorporated
If you visit http://www.guyerinstitute.com, you are presented with a flash intro starting with "Welcome to the Guyer Institute of Molecular Medicine". This is the only piece I am concerned with. Not the music, not the sliding purple bars. Only the animated pictures with various text elements showing/hiding.
I have a zip file containing ALL the slideshow pictures (17). a short mp4 video clip, and the text snippets needed for each picture. I need the slideshow to act very similar to the flash piece on that site. Items like random transitions, smooth animations, floating/moving text, etc.. are necessary.
My zip file also contains a Photoshop file and mockup that shows the rounded box container the animation will be a part of. The flash piece must fit these dimensions. The zip is missing a couple images, so I would need the ability to either have you add those in later, or allow me to easily add them in. The ability to use XML to control current/future images + the text pieces would be a plus.
Please message me on here or at email@example.com for access to the ZIP file if you are interested in this project.
- Smooth animations
- Random transitions
- Moving/floating text, please use a cursive font style
- Try to replicate the types of effects/animations that exist on http://www.guyerinstitute.com
- If possible, utilize XML so I can include future images...and/or control not only images, but the text items .
- I need the raw files (.fla, etc...) upon completion of the project should you be the winner
- A large file size, keep it as small as possible