Como maclovio começou a jornada do(a) outro tipo de design gráfico
Flash player full skin design is needed for arts & literature blog aimed at the Hispanic market. Sample site can be seen here: http://minilink.es/7m6j. Provided design could stick to colours of the page or could be created using complimentary colours.
Nome da empresa
FLASH PLAYER DESIGN
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
Video Player wanted with elegant yet simple and clear design. Readers of this page are between 25-45 years old so all proposals have to consider this situation when preparing easy to 'read and click' buttons. Players we like are vimeo.com player, vpod, http://publico.es and http://video.flamencoexport.com.
One of the key issues of the requested design is that the actual 'skin' should be made of or appear to be like a real television set (without aerial, legs or any other bulky feature). A video gallery with related videos should also be embedded in the player. An example of this can be seen here: http://minilink.es/7m6k.
Player will be provided (preferably in AI) otherwise PSD will be ok, with a clear layer separation and JPEG explanation of every different status of the player. All required buttons *layers( will be provided by designer, including:
Stand by mode
Return to beginning
Progress bar with total time and played time
Full Screen mode
Send to a friend layer
Get code layer
Video gallery with related videos inside player
* video must play inside a TV set
- Clear design withouth hard to read hard to understand icons.
- Two different skins will be needed in final delivery. One will occupy the same place of the actual player in http://minilink.es/7m6j and the other one will have a different size to be specified *either larger or smaller).
- Player will have all standard buttons mentioned before
- Video will play inside a tv set
- Ability to understand how good video players work and ability to transmit that knowledge into proposed design
- Complicated buttons and too many hidden options
- Too many colours