MEET is an innovative educational initiative aimed at creating a common professional language between Israeli and Palestinian young leaders. Working together with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), MEET enables its participants to acquire advanced technological and leadership tools while empowering them to create positive social change within their own communities.
MEET aims to break the long-held misconceptions Israelis and Palestinians have of each other in order to foster cooperation and understanding among the youth that are likely future leaders of our region. Here’s why our approach is unique:
- MEET harnesses the students’ interests in technology creating a process in which mutual respect and understanding comes from working together and accomplishing tangible real-world goals.
- MEET uses technology to create a common language between Israelis and Palestinians that can be translated into future cooperation between the communities.
- MEET is an environment in which the pursuit of excellence and creative thinking are paramount.
- MEET works to sustain participant relationships over long periods of time.
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
Donors and supporters on the MEET organization. These are people who have either donated their time or money to MEET in 2009 and we hope will continue to support us in 2010.
Goals: To create a design for a mouse pad that can be given as a gift to our supporters:
- To give a gift of thanks for our support in 2009 and to keep them excited about MEET
- To keep MEET top of mind during 2010
Look and feel of the mouse pad:
(see MEET_Overview.pdf attached for ideas on look and feel)
- The mouse pad is 19.5x22.5 cm (7.48''x8.85'').
- The design should be slightly larger (to cover the entire pad).
- The printer will be cannon clc color printer.
- Need the file in PSD format