Develop 3 views (Profile Page, Adding a Drink and Detail View).
Represents ScanShare and the technology the app utilises:
- Scanning Barcodes using the iPhone Camera
- Nearby Location Services/Mapping
- History of Scanned Items
- List of Friends
- Followers and Following Friends
- Notification (Who's Following, Liking, Commenting on Scanned Items)
Your design can represent either one or all these different forms of technology. This is up to you!
Remember to only use iPhone-friendly fonts.
Each of the 3 views (Home page, Adding Drink (Selecting a Category, entering a Title/Brand, Selecting a Place views) are attached to this contest. Each view has call outs describing what areas of the App need to be designed.
- Must have a Web 2.0 Modern look and feel
- Must be simple and clean in design
- Must be unique and not look similar to any other popular applications already released on the AppStore.
The images attached:
The Profile/Home Page Views are pretty much identical apart from the "Following" button on the Profile view. Also keep in mind that the Header Part can be completely redesigned and that the Following, Followers are buttons so think about selected states here as well.
We have attached various other views, which are basically just table views representing data so the cells that are styled on the My Account/Profile View will be applied to these kinds of views as well (e.g., Notifications and Comments).
Good luck guys! We look forward to seeing some great designs come through.