Como Tapped começou a jornada do(a) outro tipo de design gráfico
Our documentary on the bottled water industry is debuting at film festivals this summer. We need to develop posters to plaster the respective towns with as well as a full page advertisement to run in newspapers. The poster and the advert should be similar graphically except that the adverts tend to have critics quotes, etc.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
1. A movie poster advertising the film, it should have an area where we can switch out the dates and times for various festivals.
2. A full page advertisement with show times for the film
3 You can use this showtime for the spec: Long Island Film Expo July 18th at 2pm
Here's 2 reviews of the film you can incorporate:
WE NEED MORE MUST-SEE FILMS LIKE TAPPED, IN ORDER TO INSPIRE THE CHANGE AND SOLUTIONS THAT OUR PLANET SO DESPERATELY CRAVES. - David de Rothschild
“Eye-opening, informative and incredibly important for you to see...Tapped is another example of realizing film’s potential to inspire. This is a passionate documentary, well-executed from engaging and intelligent voices who will inform and entertain you with their movie. See it!”
-Ben Lyons, E! Entertainment & At the Movies
content to include:
1. From the Producers of Who Killed the Electric Car and I.O.U.S.A
2. You can grab the Tapped logo off the Tapped website (but it shouldnt stay blue on your poster)
3. for the credits of who made he film at the bottom of the poster you can temp in the names and info we'll give the correct info to the winner
Nothing blue - our back plate for graphics is a pale orangey-gold