Como dansals começou a jornada do(a) outro tipo de design gráfico
We need some new creative juice.....we're looking for a way to make an image and type exciting instead of ordinary. How do you make a CD stand out from other CD's on a shelf?
Nome da empresa
Phillips, Craig & Dean
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
We are an independent music label, looking for some fresh, new expressions and trying to think outside the box to find new creative talent. This is a CD cover for an inspirational adult contemporary group who's demographic is women ages 28-52. The group is 3 mature men. They have name brand recognition in their marketplace. We are trying to find a way to keep them interesting and current.
- Submission can be made using- Band image - can be cropped or used in any manner; we have decide to move away from using the individual images
- Stock Image - if an idea somes out of the title, we are open to explore that.
- LINK FOR IMAGE: http://www.inorecords.com/pcd/jpgs/pcd_jpgs.html
- Needs to be contemporary, without being too modern
- Overall tones should be light and/or bright and positive. Thier last cover had similar earth tones in the image so I'd like to add a little color in the type treatment (teals, blues)
- GROUP NAME: Phillips, Craig & Dean; you can use the letters 'PCD' in the design, but the name must be spelled out in addition.
- PROJECT TITLE: Fearless
- MUSIC: Inspirational Adult Contemporary (Amy Grant, Michael Buble; Celine Dion)
- RETAIL: Christian Bookstores/iTunes/Walmart
- Submission size should be 5" x 5" square
- Final file delivery: Hi-res layered photoshop file.
- Not etherial or soft. No really frilly script fonts.
- No overall dark or moody feel.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar