O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
This will be animation (set of frames) to indicate that our application is doing something and that we want the user to wait just a bit.
The company's name is Hibernating Rhinos, and the logo is a rhino head.
We want a set of frames that we can compose into an animation. I expect that 5 or 6 frames would be sufficient.
In my mind, I see a silhouette of rhino viewed from the side, and the rhino is charging. Perhaps even rearing his head as it runs.
- I want the frames in a vector format. The end product will be an animation in XAML, but I can compose the animation out of vector art if needed.
- If you know XAML, and want to work with it directly, that's cool too!
- I'm imagining a silhouette against a transparent background, but here's a screen shot of the app to show the color scheme. Just in case you have a good idea requiring more colors.
- Even though it's vector, I want it to target a size of approximately 200x100 px.
- The animation need to be loopable.
- For the contest, just display the individual frames on a sheet (like a sprite sheet)
- I don't want a rhino that is cartoonish. Something that matches the rhino head in the screenshot. Or at least, fits the look of the logo.
Nós encontramos alguns concursos semelhantes que você pode gostar