Como Jimdo Team começou a jornada do(a) outro design para site ou aplicativo
Como você é conhecido?
Jimdo | 99designs
Qual o segmento que sua empresa está mais relacionado?
Arte e design
Conte para a gente quem é você e quem é seu público alvo
99designs has launched a new category — Logo & Hosted Website —
that offers customers a logo design and matching website all
in one package.
In this new category, you’ll create a 3-5 page website, but only after you've won the logo part of the contest. That means bigger prizes for just a little more work. The best part? The websites will be built using an online website builder called Jimdo (http://www.jimdo.com/), so you don't have to write a single line of code!
Here’s how it will work. When your logo is chosen as winner, you
will use the handover phase to modify an existing template using Jimdo. Once approved, you’ll hand the website over to your client and Jimdo will take care of the rest.
Here's the catch though... only "Website Template certified" designers will be able to enter this new category — this contest will determine if you are eligible.
O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
To become certified, you must make a website that meets the needs of the new category – just as if you were building it for a customer.
Next, add a sample logo (it could be one of your old designs), then build a 3-5 page website that matches your logo in style and content.
Make sure to follow all of these steps for your entry:
1. Pick a template you think is perfect for your Jimdo website
2. Upload your sample logo to the website
3. Modify the website's background image, colors and fonts to complement your sample logo
4. Add new pages to the navigation (your sample site should have 3-5 pages total)
5. Fill these pages with sample text and images
6. Submit a screenshot of your modified Jimdo website, and make sure you include the website URL link (http://yourpage.jimdo.com) in the comment area.