I purchased advertising in a Golf Course Guide Book. The advertisement is 2 inches high by 3.5 inches wide with no bleed. The goal of the ad. is to get people to contact us to book a first meeting. The only cost of that first meeting is their time (no $ and no obligation whatsoever). They have very little to lose and potentially lots to gain. I am confident that people will learn something from that initial meeting and consider it time well spent even if there isn't a second meeting.
I require the following on the advertisement:
- Our company name: "Eby Financial Group"
- Our investment dealer name: "Manulife Securities Incorporated". I'm required to have similar prominence of Manulife Securities Incorporated compared to Eby Financial Group but it is the Eby Financial Group brand that I care about. Ideally "Manulife Securities Incorporated" is located along the bottom of the advertisement so that it is not as visually prominent.
- Question along the lines of: "You value options in all other aspects of your life. Why not when it comes to financial advice? Contact us for a free second opinion." It can also be a variation of this question (ex. "...to your financial well-being?" or "to your financial future?" or something totally different. The goal is to foster someone's curiosity about what other options they have for their financial future and to contact us to find out more.
- Phone number: "519-725-2006" or "519.725.2006"
- Email: "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- Website: "http://www.ebyfinancial.com"
- Logo: see attached
Optional things to include:
- "Proudly Serving Waterloo Region for 35 Years". Would be nice to include this line but not absolutely necessary.
- Tagline: "Listen. Understand. Plan." This is one of our taglines. This does not need to be included if it distracts from the above question.
- Can include list of services but doesn't need to: "Investment, Insurance, Tax, Retirement, Estate, Philanthropic". Doesn't need to be in that order and can be in a list of some sort.
I would like it to be fairly clean. I do not want any pictures of myself or people from the Eby Financial Group team. I do not want it to be golf specific. Ideally it aligns with our brand in terms of colors (blue) but doesn't have to.
I've attached the following documents:
- Two examples of the type of page that the advertisement will be located on (two other businesses)
- Eby Financial Group logos in various formats