This is my first time doing a letter drop for this business. I have attached a VERY rough sketch of what I want on there, but feel free to change this as much as you feel necessary. It does not need to be landscape, nor does it need to be ordered in the same way.
Here is the copy I came up with. This can be changed as needed to fit and look good in the flyer.
- Love dogs, but can’t own one right now?
- Want a Pooch to walk or run with?
- Trial looking after a dog before you get one for you and your family
- Meet local dog owners near you
- Experience the love of a doggy friend!
- Is your dog restless and in need of exercise?
- Going away on holiday and need someone to care for your pooch while you are away?
- Have someone look after, walk and play with your dog when you are too busy
- Avoid expensive pet sitter and/or kennel fees
- Share the love of your pooch with local dog lovers
Alternate Headings to what's in the rough sketch:
"Own a Dog?" - "Want a Dog?"
"Lend a Dog" - "Borrow a Dog"
"Share a Dog" - "Look After a Dog"
Call to action:
Become a part of the dog sharing community today! Go to BorrowMyPooch.com.au to find your matches for free.
Price is $37 per year or $5 per month for both membership levels. I am not sure if I want this on the flyer or not yet. I am leaning towards not having it there, since it is free for
Other copy to be included where possible:
- Safe, secure and trusted by the community
- It's free to browse for your matches
- All members are carefully screened
I am aware this is a lot of copy for a small flyer, so feel free to include what you feel is necessary to have the desired effect.