*very important to note: Quick turnaround time. We will move forward with designer by EOD, Tuesday, 9/17
Front & Back, 5.5” x 8.5” portrait style
Needs to be in editable format, like .ai
All text and photo areas needs to be editable (to be quickly replaced by other copy)
Front of Postcard:
We envision almost like the postcard front is split it up into 3 areas running diagonally up from bottom L to top R.
- Top Left - Company Name: Sunward USA
- also incorporate company tagline "Innovation Leads to Value"
- Middle: Photo of product line (diagonally spanning page from mid bottom Left to upper Right)
- On bottom, About Sunward copy, Reference Sunward’s website: http://184.108.40.206/ to pull copy & info
- On very bottom, across the bottom include contact info including phone, website url & email
Back of Postcard:
Use the Case postcard example of the aesthetic we’d like to create. Essentially, eyes should draw in towards center of page using images and design.
- Top Left: Include text for Product name (in this case we will build for the SWE-215F) make this bold & pronounced but with ability to edit the box so we can easily swap out for other models
- Top Right: image of product (also for easy swap-out)
- In the mid section, room for copy of product specs. Use the 215F product spec info to build, but again, have this editable so we can swap out info as needed
- In center of page, like in the CASE digital flyer example, have design draw attention to middle of page for our call to action, “Financing is Available”
- On bottom, section for copy of contact info including email@example.com
Once again, we need the back of the postcard to include a writable file or version that we can manipulate each time we want to change the product info.