I am looking to create a two sided rack card that looks like a menu for a restaurant. We are going to print this at Moo. Here is the link to the card size. https://www.moo.com/us/products/pos…cards.html
Our website and app helps people find local events that are occurring around them. Our current website will give you some background. https://www.zeitcaster.com/
Our new site is in development but should be released in the next two weeks. Feel free to look here for updates to content, target market and look and feel.
Instead of menu food items we want to highlight our 18 Event Type categories:
Art, Dance & Culture
Classes, Workshops & Talks
Fairs & Festivals
Games & Hobbies
Health and Fitness
Literary & Book Clubs
Nature & Outdoors
Religion & Spirituality
Here is some text ideas from our new site that could be included on the rack card.
1) Always have the answer to: “What should we do today?”
2) From farmers markets to story times for children, discover local events via Zeitcaster: the one-stop app that gives you endless fresh ideas for things to do, no matter who your with or where you are.
3) Start Exploring Today
4) Your Community is Waiting for You
5) The number of events and activities in your area is growing - but the traditional ways of finding out about them are disappearing. Zeitcaster is an expertly-curated, comprehensive library of community happenings for all ages and interests that keeps you in the know, right where you are and no matter who you’re planning for.
6) Discover Events with Zeitcaster
7) At Zeitcaster, our mission is simple: We help people connect to the events and communities surrounding them.
8) Let’s face it: Traditional ways of getting local event data are going out of business.
9) Zeitcaster: Unbiased, accurate, diverse event information.
10) Honest information on community happenings in your area
11) Open the door to events and activities you never knew existed, whether you’re coordinating a solo afternoon or responsible for entertaining both your kids and your parents.
12) Part of the challenge of being the planner: Playing to everyone’s interests. We’ve been there. With Zeitcaster, you can see a complete view of all of your options, in one place, in one app.
13) We pride ourselves on the quality of our data, entered by real people who know and love the communities and the types of events they’re inputting. Planning for the whole family has never been easier.
14) We're Hiring! I would like this text to stand out like a special on a menu.
I will attach images of menus that we like and are inspired by.