Our company will be placing an advertisement in a major architectural magazine in the next couple of months. The goal of this project is to develop that ad.
The advertisement will be a 1/6th page ad. Ad specs are attached. The ad is vertical 2.25 x 4.375 inches. Here are our current requirements/recommendations:
**Top of ad should include our logo and slogan -"Hassle Free CAD Outsourcing". I have include EPS of cad logo. The text for the slogan should match style and color seen on our website.
1. Must include web address (http://www.cad-sourcing.com), contact email (email@example.com), and phone number ( (888) 851 - 2047)
2. Following description of services:
"CAD-Sourcing is a leading US based drafting firm providing 3D renderings, floor plans and elevations, Revit modeling and cad conversions." **NOTE THIS IS A GUIDE AND ALTERATIONS CAN BE MADE
3. Please include the following price points:
- 3D Renderings from $199
- CAD Conversions from $25 per sheet
- Full-time CAD staffing from $15 per hour
4. Include area which asks reader to "Contact us for free quote!". also, include area which says "Refer to this ad for 25% off of initial project!"
5. Include provided .eps version of QR Code. Code should at bottom of ad. **Size should be 1 inch x 1 inch (no smaller than 0.8 x 0.8 inch). There should be the following text (or something similar) by the code:
"Scan for message from founder about our architectural cad services!"
6. Incorporate 3d renderings of house and store provided. Use ONE STORE and ONE HOUSE --- I have included 2 store and 2 house images). They are in jpeg format. If the images are not displaying crisp enough, we can get the original sketchup images. Let us know if this is an issue for you. If you must use only one image, please use one of the HOUSE renderings.
7. Core color scheme should follow our websites gray/blue colors.