O que te inspira e como você imagina o design para seu negócio?
For our documentary Fowl Play, we need a DVD cover design (which includes front and back and spline), as well as a design for the face of the DVD disc itself.
The documentary is about cruelty to chickens in the egg industry.
An overview about the movie can be found at our website: http://www.FowlPlayMovie.com
- FILES - Please download the following ZIP file containing the appropriate fonts, sample images, text, etc. It is about 30 MB:
- http://www.FowlPlayMovie.com/FowlPlayFiles.zip- You don't need to restrict yourself to the images in the above ZIP file. If youfind other images you want to use, please make sure they are publicdomain, and that we can verify this. We're also willing to buy stockphotography if they are royalty-free and inexpensive. Just use the"preview" image and let us know upfront how much the image is and if welike it we can buy the hi-rez version.
- COLORS - See the website (http://www.fowlplaymovie.com)and movie clips for color palette ideas. We'd like the DVD cover tohave at least some resemblance to the colors in the film and website,but it is fine to have a slightly different palette (either by removinga few colors, adding a few colors, or changing the tones).
- DESIGN - The design should be simple, clean and elegant -- particularly the front cover.
- TARGET AUDIENCE: Men and Women, aged 16 to 28.
- Here is a sample template you can use for designing the cover:
- Here is a sample template you can use for designing the face of the disc: