You will begin with two PSDs in a .rar file, attached below. The jpgs of these PSDs are also attached for draft viewing.
The design color scheme is currently heavily based on our website, http://www.ivywriting.com. You can feel free to stray from this scheme, or to use any resources on the website (larger images on our site or PSDs of any page design are available upon request).
You are free to adjust the copy and layout as you wish, or to suggest new content ideas. You can make certain sections more concise, replace images, or remove blocks of copy that you feel are unnecessary.
What we want to see is:
- an improved color scheme for background, text, and figures - professional, appropriate for color laser printing
- improved typography for emphasis and highlighting of key points
- improved layout and separation of sections
- suggestions to make page 1 easier to digest (currently there is only text on the page)
What we ultimately expect as a deliverable:
- two PSD files (one for each page) so that your design is modifiable
- jpg proofs for viewing
- a complete final design that is appropriate for immediate printing on 8.5"x11" paper